Your privacy is critically important to us.
Financial Capital Ltd is located at:Financial Capital Ltd
Suite 1,Bailey Court, Green Street, Macclesfield
SK10 1JQ – United Kingdom
Like most website operators, Financial Capital Ltd collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Financial Capital Ltd’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Financial Capital Ltd’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Financial Capital Ltd may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Financial Capital Ltd also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://acceptcardpayments.com/ blog posts. Financial Capital Ltd only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Financial Capital Ltd’s websites choose to interact with Financial Capital Ltd in ways that require Financial Capital Ltd to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Financial Capital Ltd gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://acceptcardpayments.com/ to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Https://acceptcardpayments.com/ uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Financial Capital Ltd discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Financial Capital Ltd’s behalf or to provide services available at Financial Capital Ltd’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Financial Capital Ltd’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Financial Capital Ltd will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Financial Capital Ltd discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Financial Capital Ltd believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Financial Capital Ltd, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://acceptcardpayments.com/ and have supplied your email address, Financial Capital Ltd may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Financial Capital Ltd and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Financial Capital Ltd takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Financial Capital Ltd may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Financial Capital Ltd may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Financial Capital Ltd does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Financial Capital Ltd uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Financial Capital Ltd – by purchasing Financial Capital Ltd’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Financial Capital Ltd collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Financial Capital Ltd. Financial Capital Ltd does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
If Financial Capital Ltd, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Financial Capital Ltd goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Financial Capital Ltd may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Website Terms & Conditions
By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of usage of the site.
If you disagree with any information stated below please terminate in using our website immediately.
The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘Financial Capital Ltd’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website.
The using of the website are subject to the following terms:
1. Pages of the website content is for general use only. We may change or remove any documentation or information stated on our website at any point without any notice.
2. When submitting and entering your details on our ‘Quotes’ section, you understand that third party companies will receive your details and you agree that they may contact you unless stated otherwise by you within 24 hours of the submitted quote via email to [email protected] with the subject line must state ‘No Contact 24 Hour Opt Out’.
3. We will use the information you have submitted to us via JotForm, our preferred choice of quote form. Once submitted your details will be forwarded to Accept Card Payment’s partners of which our specialists deem to be the most relevant and suitable to be introduced to for the services you have requested. For information on how we are GDPR Compliant, please click the following link: https://www.jotform.com/gdpr-compliance/
4 .Accept Card Payments & Financial Capital Ltd are not responsible for any compliance or due diligence of third party companies. It is your sole responsibility if you choose a company or service via www.payroll-supermarket.com. Any contracts signed by you for third party services via this website is at your own risk.
5. Neither we nor any third parties provide any form of warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness, suitability or timeliness of the information materials found, provided or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By continuing in using our website you acknowledge and agree that such materials or information provided may contact inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. The information provided on our website and your use of this information is at your own risk, of which we shall not be liable for.
7. Material on our website is owned or licenced to us. Any Material that is included such as design, appearance, layout, graphics, and look are included but is not limited to these licensing.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. The purpose of this website is to provide information about third party companies and drive traffic to them or their websites. We are not endorsed to any of these websites or companies nor is the information contained in this website endorse them in any way. Financial Capital Ltd / Accept Card Payments is not affiliated with any services providers stated throughout this website and we have no control over the 3rd party companies’ resources that linked or listed on this website. Financial Capital Ltd / Accept Card Payments is not responsible for the availability or such 3rd party service providers or the resources they provide you. We do not endorse any services, products, advertising or any other materials on or available from such websites or resources. In addition Financial Capital Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of external sites, services, provides or companies as a result of any services, advertising, products or any other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources.
10. The use and experience of this website by you and any dispute arising is subject to the laws of The United Kingdom.
11. We are registered in England and Wales under Financial Capital Ltd registration number 10478943. You can contact us by using our website contact form or by email to [email protected]